More Great Speakers
The National Internet Retailing Summit 2011
Internet retailing has hugely benefited from the economic downturn. More and more consumers are turning to the internet to buy their goods and services due to the substantial savings that can be made and the greater consumer trust in the web. Add to this the increasing uptake of broadband, the seamless nature of your goods arriving at your home or business and the avoidance of having to "go shopping" and it really does make more sense to shop on line. Furthermore, with the success of multi-category retailers, the market is now poised to go through a massive growth cycle in Ireland. The Inaugural Sunday Business Post National Internet Retailing Summit 2011 aims to provide delegates with the necessary information to get the most out of E-Tailing whether they represent a large or small business.
Successful e-commerce companies embrace technology and change. They build sites that engage consumers, improve the user experience and maximise conversion. They also understand the importance of SEO, good content management and social media. Delegates to this conference will come away with a fresh outlook on retailing, the new technologies available and how to utilize and maximise the new ecommerce that has come to the forefront of successful companies' e-tailing plans.
What Others Have Said
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Retail Professionals
- Business Owners
- Brand Managers
- Web Masters/ Web Designers / Web Developers
- Online Journalists
- Public Relations professionals
- Content Writers
- Logistics professionals
- Anyone thinking of using internet retailing
- Get insight into the latest trends and technologies
- Benchmark against e-commerce leaders and learn from their experiences
- Get access to the people and solutions required to make your e-commerce venture a success
- Meet the industry value chain - network, make contacts and ensure business success